Monday, December 7, 2009

A Very, Very Long Walk

Very lucky today 'cause I got to drag the big bear along with me. Visited the houses of some students for their parent's final say - drop or wut?

We walked from one street to another and never really noticed how far we've walked until I thought about it. We were musing on the thought of our very own "cafe" LOL. After the second student's house, I decided I should reward the bear some refreshments so I made him pick between Mega and Metro. He chose the latter. I can already see Goldilocks from the fountain of the mall when he suggested we take some more walks to find The Old Spaghetti House. Hmmm... the place was kinda small though. So... yeah. It's the food we're after anyways. XD

We went in and guess who met? PATCHY THE PIRATE! LOL! Spongebob was there, too. Funny how even old people seem to like 'em.We took the elscalator and went straight up to grab us some halo-halo. Too bad they don't have ice cream T__T.Critic Big Bear said it's milkier and creamier than the infamous Chowking Halo-Halo. I'd have to agree. I just had one yesterday (yannoh? cravings -_-). It had ube ice cream on it but Goldie's tasted just as good. Wonder how it would taste with ice cream in it. Yummeh...

It's been a bad habit of us to window shop trivial things. We came across a weird-looking glove in the department store. I liked it but he suggested we hit Ace Hardware. Big Bear said I should buy there so I could use my SM card but I guess it's just his lame excuse so we would go in one of his favorite stores again -_-. We bought some things I don't even know how to use XD. We heard muriatic acid can do wonders LOL! We got the glove that has a scouring pad attached to it's palm and another scouring pad that has a handle. XD I even wanted to get the grout cleaner. Hek hek! Hmm... dunnoh if I'm starting to "nest" but I like thinking about cleaning. Got that? Thinking. Just thinking. ^__^




Weird Glove, Muriatic Acid, SpongeBlack and Micro Fiber were tagged in a photo.

As always, the Big Bear get hungry after long walks so back to Goldie we went and tried their Bistek Tagalog and Lechon Paksiw. Effing place is a savior! It's a lot cheaper to eat there. The food is friendly to the pocket and the palate. After that, two big bellied human beings are off to their house.

NOT!!!


I wanted to extend the rare marathon so I leashed the Big Bear and dragged him complaining down the first floor. Good thing he got amused with the weird items down there so it wasn't all bad. I found some fancy native earrings.



This one's pearly.



This one's aquamarine.



The Big Bear chose the red ones.

Soon as I slipped them into my bag he walked to me asking for 20Php. "What the hell for?" I thought to myself. He said it was for a good find at a Twenty Peso-Store. Wooot? He found a pair of microfabric cloth in the store and loved its texture. Jahaha! My dear hubby is such a geek!

The day ended with painful feet but I'm really not that tired. Big Bear and I still have a very, very long walk to enjoy. 

Must google how to use muriatic acid...

-Babaeng Blade
-photos by Lalakeng Blade ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment