Sunday, December 6, 2009

Year 2009

Before this special year ends, I'd like to recall its best events. So, hang in there. This might be a long post. Well, it all depends on my mood. Hehe. If you see a part two post of this, you'll most likely know what's up with me today.



Hmmm... After knowing each other for exactly one year, we decided to get to each other even more. By "even more" I mean, EVEN MORE. Yep, we went "stupid enough as to marry", just as we always used to say.



In this pic, we've just bought our wedding rings. Not sure if it shows but we're really, really happy that day. (Somebody here keeps giggling like a lil' girl every time he sees this pic. -_- What a coincidence though. He's wearing the same shirt today. O_O) Gosh! I hate this pic (kinda), reminds me how slim I was. T_T

We tried wearing them for the first time. That's the picture to the right. Date was May 23, 2009. At about 5: 40 PM.


Two months later, somebody special came into our lives- "Bibey". I got this result on July 24, 2009. Cute little hamster ^__^. Just like the dad. Can still remember that night when I left him with the ultrasound result of Bibey. I just went out to get something. And when I got back, it was one of the cutest moments, I can remember in my life---it was Lalakeng Blade holding the results, his eyes getting all watery! I teased him a little. He just said he was very happy. Awwww... ^________^

Hmmm... We still dunnoh whether Bibey is a girl or a boy. Guess we'll keep the suspense longer. Bibey is a really squirmy little baby.



That's me in purple during the Yahoo!'s Purple Hunt on July 25 near the Bonifacio High Streets. Not so pregnant-looking yet. It's a not so cherish-able part of my first trimester. With the morning-sickness and the lack of appetite... sheesh!

 Days pass by so quickly. We get to spend time everyday. We love eating late at night and chatting until we can barely keep our eyes open. Of course it'll be a big lie if I say we never argued. Now I know it really is all a part of marriage.For a pessimist like me, I would most probably notice the negative sides of it but hell no! I remember more happy moments than irritating ones. We love buying stuff together. We bought my maternity clothes and I'm thankful he was there when I bought 'em. (I have a bad taste for clothes. -_-)People seemed to approve the clothes we bought. Thanks to the fashionista who accompanied me. =P - Babaeng Blade

No comments:

Post a Comment